Titan® technology reverses the effects of time on the skin of the face, arms, abdomen and legs by working deep in the epidermis to generate the production of new collagen. The infrared light of the Titan® treatment reaches the dermis well below the surface of the skin. By warming the dermis, collagen contracts, making the skin firmer. Throughout the treatment, a continuous cooling process protects the skin. The effects of the treatment continue to act and make it possible to firm the skin on a long-term base by reducing its sagging, folds, wrinkles and fine lines.
Some patients notice results immediately following the treatment. However, as new collagen continues to generate after the treatment, the majority of patients will notice results gradually over a period of 3 to 6 months. 2 sessions are usually enough to obtain the desired results. Sagging skin along the jaw line, under the chin, on the abdomen, upper arms and upper knees respond particularly well to the therapy. All skin types, both in men and women of all ages, can be treated.
What do we treat?
- Sagging skin on different parts of the body learn more about this treatment
Process of the treatment
- Meeting with our specialist for a consultation (collection of data) and the implementation of the treatment plan according to the areas and conditions to be treated (number of treatments, duration, treatment risks, etc.)
- Approval of the treatment by the doctor
- First treatment session
- Follow-up on the intervention
- Subsequent treatment sessions, if applicable
How many sessions are required?
Generally, 2 sessions are sufficient. You may be offered a maintenance session a few months after your first treatment.
What are the side effects?
Slight redness or subtle swelling may occur following the treatment, all depending on the area treated. This usually subsides within a few hours.
Is this treatment painful?
Each Titan® pulse produces a brief sensation of heat similar to that of a hot stone massage. The unit has a built-in cooler.