Laser Forever Young BBL
Stop time and turn back the clock on facial signs of aging with Forever Young BBL™! The device was created not only to treat sun-damaged skin and dilated blood vessels, but also to prevent aging skin. The laser works inside the epidermis and dermis to improve the complexion, texture, elasticity and pigmentation of the skin. The Forever Young BBL™ treatment targets the signs of aging to provide you with clearer, softer and rejuvenated skin. Defy time and get visible and lasting results after just one session.
Studies show that the innovative technology of the Forever Young BBL™ laser can make you look 10 years younger.1 This non-invasive treatment projects short bursts of intense pulsed light (IPL), improving:
- pigment spots by targeting melanin;
- diffused redness by treating dilated blood vessels;
- fine lines and the overall appearance of the skin by strengthening collagen and elastin.
The key: prevent aging skin, even young skin, by following a routine of regular Forever Young BBL™ treatments, established according to your needs.
1 Patrick Bitter, Jr. & Jason Pozner, Retrospective Evaluation of the Long-term Antiaging Effects of BroadBand Light Therapy, Cutis (Suppl. Feb. 2013): 34-40.
What do we treat
- Pigment spots (brown spots, freckles, age spots)
- Diffused redness (rosacea)
- Wrinkles and fine line
- Reduce unwanted hairs
- Active acne
- General aging of the skin
Process of the treatment
- Meeting with our specialist for a consultation (collection of data) and the implementation of the treatment plan according to the areas and conditions to be treated (number of treatments, duration, treatment risks, etc.)
- Approval of the treatment by the doctor
- First treatment session
- Follow-up on the intervention
- Subsequent treatment sessions, if applicable
Is the treatment painful?
Although some patients mention feeling a slight pinching sensation during treatment, this procedure is non-invasive, gentle and safe. In most cases, you can return to work and to your regular activities immediately following the treatment.
How long does the treatment last?
Depending on the area you wish to treat, a treatment can take as little as 15 minutes! The time varies from one patient to another.
What behaviours should be adopted following the treatment?
You will be sensitive to the sun rays. You should therefore apply an SPF 30 sunscreen before going outside. Do not hesitate to consult our specialist in regard to post-treatment care; we will guide you in accordance to the area treated, your skin type, the treatments received or to be received, etc.
As of what age should I start the Forever Young BBL™ treatments?
Forever Young BBL™ is a two-way treatment: it repairs and prevents. The laser is effective in reducing skin damage, therefore designed for more mature skin. But as it is also a preventive treatment, the Forever Young BBL™ laser helps keep skin looking young and treatment can start as of the age of 25, according to your skin type and to your needs.