Exclusive Cutera® 3D Skin Rejuvenation is a three-tiered, cutting-edge approach that restores skin health and rejuvenates the skin’s appearance. This technology includes a series of state-of-the-art procedures: LimeLight ™, Laser Genesis and Titan®, which improve the complexion, texture and firmness of the skin, respectively. Some patients often have to treat more than one condition at a time on the same area of the skin. Cutera® 3D Skin Rejuvenation is specifically designed to treat multiple skin conditions for optimal results, and this, thanks to a combined technology.
Each technology emits heat pulses on a specific layer of skin :
- First layer : LimeLight™ (IPL or intense pulsed light), aims to improve the complexion of the skin by targeting the epidermis to reduce vascular lesions and hyperpigmentation spots, age spots, diffused redness, rosacea, couperose and marks caused by the sun.
- Second layer : Laser Genesis, aims to improve the texture of skin by targeting the dermis papillary to eliminate enlarged pores, fine lines, wrinkles and any redness.
- Third layer : Titan®, aims to firm the skin by targeting the dermis to stimulate the production of collagen in the body.
Process of the treatment
- Meeting with our specialist for a consultation (collection of data) and the implementation of the treatment plan according to the areas and conditions to be treated (number of treatments, duration, treatment risks, etc.)
- Approval of the treatment by the doctor
- First treatment session
- Follow-up on the intervention
- Subsequent treatment sessions, if applicable
What are the areas that can be treated?
The face and the neck are the most common, but the hands, arms, and abdomen can also benefit from the treatment.
How long will the treatment take?
We anticipate that a session will last between 30 and 90 minutes, depending on the areas to be treated.
Is the treatment painful?
Each pulse produces a brief sensation of heat. Prior to the procedure, you may take a mild pain relief medication, at your discretion.
Should I expect a recovery period?
until the day following the treatment to resume their regular activities for any redness or discomfort to resorb. Any discomfort will usually disappear within a few hours of the treatment. Most patients do not require a recovery period. You will be able to apply makeup as little as an hour following the treatment.