The bela md technology combines the most popular basic treatments into a single complete skin care treatment targeting specific skin conditions such as acne, dehydration, fine lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, enlarged pores, etc. The bela md microdermabrasion platform is the solution for healthy skin, both on the surface and in depth. Using non-invasive processes and state-of-the-art serums, the custom bela md treatment is performed in five main actions:
- Microdermabrasion: the superficial layer of the epidermis is exfoliated using a medical-grade diamond tip that provides, among other things, better absorption of the products.
- Infusion of a serum with exfoliation: one of the 4 bela md bio-infusion serums is chosen based on the skin problem to be treated 1- bBRIGHT (antioxidant support); 2- bCALM (deep hydration); 3- bCLEAR (acne-prone skin); 4- bEVEN (pigmentation disorders).
- Penetration of fine particles of hydrogenated water: the antioxidant effect is increased (176 times the vitamin C!), brightness and hydration are boosted, vitality is strengthened, and inflammation is reduced.
- Deep cleansing and extraction: we proceed with a complete cleansing of the face to eliminate environmental toxins by extracting blackheads and imperfections, and by eliminating dead skin, acne and blackheads?
- Electromechanical stimulation (double lifting action), also called “Microcurrent Electrical Neuromuscular Stimulation (MENS)”: the muscles are strengthened, toned and massaged with deep stimulation, which creates a lifting effect, while energizing blood circulation and lymphatic drainage to promote the excretion of waste.
- Electroporation (advanced serum application technique): a tiny electric field is applied to cells to increase cell membrane permeability and improve product penetration and cell absorption, without affecting or damaging cellular structure and biological function.
- Biocellulose Masque: we apply a masque to sooth and help the skin recover following a treatment. The mask provides instant comfort and nourishes the skin all while reducing irritation.
Created for all skin types, the bela md treatment requires a 4 to 6-session cure at intervals of 2 to 3 weeks, and it can also be used as an introduction to medico-aesthetic care or in addition to other treatments. Its state-of-the-art components make it possible to obtain multiple therapeutic benefits sought after by today’s customers, starting with cleansing and exfoliation, then the lifting effect, completed with the adequate removal of impurities so that the infusion of hydrogenated water and serum is optimal for the skin to be the most radiant.
List of issues that can be addressed with this technology
- Dull complexion, radiance of the face
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Acne and scars
- Dilated pores
- Pigment spots (brown spots, freckles, age spots)
- Diffused redness
- Dryness and dehydration
- Natural and premature aging
Process of the treatment
- Make-up removal and facial cleansing
- Skin examination and choice of serum according to what is needed
- Dermabrasion with the Aqua Handpiece
- Infusion of the bela md bio-infusion serum with the Aqua Handpiece
- Penetration of fine particles with hydrogenated water with the Hydrogen (H2) Module
- Deep cleansing and extraction
- Electromechanical stimulation with the Y Handpiece
- Electroporation with the Electroporation Handpiece
- Post-treatment products (moisturizer and sunscreen)
What precautions must I take prior to the bela md treatment?
Avoid sun exposure at least 14 days prior to the bela md treatment; sunburned skin cannot be treated and we will have to postpone your appointment. Stop using any topical AHA (retinol, vitamin A) for at least 3 to 5 days prior to your treatment. Also, 14 days prior to your treatment, you must not have had a treatment with injectable products (neuromodulators or dermal fillers).
How long is each bela md treatment and what is the recommended frequency?
Each session is approximately 45 minutes. At your first appointment, our specialist will be able to evaluate the number of required session according to the areas and the conditions to be treated. Generally, we recommend a first 4 to 6-session cure, which will take place every 2 to 3 weeks. The bela md treatment can then be repeated every season, for example, to maintain the benefits.
How must I protect my skin following a bela md treatment session?
Following a bela md treatment, you may continue with your regular skincare routine. Should you require any advice, do not hesitate to address your questions to our specialists who can suggest products adapted to your skin type. It is important to apply an SPF 30 or more sunscreen daily, even on cloudy days, to prevent sunburn and hyperpigmentation. Avoid irritants such as products containing whitening creams, retina A, retinol, glycolic/salicylic acids or astringents for at least a week after your treatment.